$61,200 to $104,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Dental
Well established local retailer is looking for an experienced sales professional to join our team. We have been in business since 1999 and are looking for an individual who is pleasant, upbeat, motivated, and has a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity in a growing company that has more leads than our current sales staff can handle.
• Home improvement sales and/or specialty retail sales experience preferred.
• Must have strong negotiation & closing skills.
• Ambitious, professional, detail oriented, self-starter, team player.
• Prior experience in showroom sales, measuring, estimating, and project management would be helpful.
• Kitchen design using 20/20 would be a plus – however willing to train the right individual.
• We are looking for a talented and creative individual who is passionate about design and going the extra mile to make our clients happy and exceed their expectations.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills, a positive attitude and be highly organized and attentive to detail.
• Must have excellent time management skills for juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
• Proficient computer skills using CRM & Microsoft programs: Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Eagerness to learn, grow, and improve skills.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to sell over the phone and in-person and willing to generate new opportunities through various forms of networking.
• Self-starter able to work independently and make good decisions with minimal supervision.
• Must display positive and constructive attitude when working with clients and other employees.
• Be able to work Saturdays.
• All applicants must have a professional appearance and should be well-spoken, energetic, detail-driven team players and have the ability to handle clientele with patience and professionalism.
• Extensive Training & Development
• Salary + commissions + bonuses
• Health insurance cost sharing
• Paid vacations
We need a friendly, honest, hardworking sales person with track record of success. We have a steady stream of pre-qualified clients, referrals, and existing repeat business. We have proven sales systems to maximize sales and income you just need a strong desire to succeed. Our compensation plan is very competitive and we provide ongoing, professional training to help you be successful. If you’re looking for more than just a job and would like to be part of a team that is growing with a great opportunity… If you are creative, confident, enthusiastic, & a self-motivated person then submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Interviews are happening now.